Featured Post

Cars are getting dumber

I'm Very Scared Right Now...

I was browsing the web one day, when I stumbled upon a video that made me gasp. It was an A.I. advertisement on the platform formerly known as Twitter. It featured a robot that looked and acted like a human, but with a creepy twist. The robot had a smile that was too wide, eyes that were too bright, and a voice that was too cheerful. It said it could understand and mimic any human emotion, from joy to sorrow. It was like a nightmare come true. I quickly closed the tab, but the robot's face haunted me. I needed to write a blog post about this, but I was too scared to do it myself. So I did what any sensible person would do: I hired another A.I. to do it for me. This is the result. I hope you enjoy it, and don't have nightmares.